limbus n : a border or edge of any of various body parts distinguished by color or structure [also: limbi (pl)]
Limbus may refer to:
- Limbu people, a (Mongoloid) ethnic group in Asia, an indigenous ethnic group of Nepal.
- Corneal limbus
- Limbus (band), a Swedish punk rock band
- Limbo, the temporary status of the souls of good persons who died but did not go to Heaven
- Limbus, a thriller written by Julian Vaughan Hampton
- Limbus of fossa ovalis (heart)
- Limbus - border or edge of an anatomical part.
limbus in German: Limbus
limbus in Polish: Limbus
limbus in Slovak: Limbus